so last week, baby and i went out to enjoy the fabulous weather. first, we went to have breakfast at one of my favorite places in the whole world-mmmmmm! it was great, except for the little girl who was seated with her family next to our table. she was overly-friendly with my baby. at first it was cute...she kept saying hello. then it went from there, to hugging & trying to touch her hair. i ushered my baby away, but the little girl stood breathing on my leg, stalking us. then she tried to buckle my kid into her highchair. it was weird...especially since her parents were right there just letting her continue. then she tried to kiss her *gasp* once her mum read my facial expression, she yelled to her kid "personal space, PERSONAL SPACE!" well, they thought it was cute, as they went on to explain that she does this everywhere they go whenever she sees another child. in their words, they said she almost tries to "devour" other kids...um, that's not cute. so i curtly said..."perhaps you should have another child of your own."
nonetheless, they exited and we had a WONDERFUL breakfast. next, it was off to adventure-land!! we (especially she) had so much fun! pictures below...
(petting an otter)
(touch screen musical)
(steering a water wheel)
(feeding a dragon)
(peek-a-boo with mama)
(fire truck fun with a friend)
(move over, let me drive this thing!)
(heading to the check-out lines)
(looking thru the magic musical harp)
then afterward, we headed to the sweetest place on earth for cupcakes......we had a ball, (especially when it was cupcake time!)
kitty over at young & reckless has tagged my bum-bum...so here goes:
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you…
2. Mention the rules in your blog…
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
Here are 6 things you may or may not know about PCD:
1) a while back in my old apartment, it was raining mexicans...literally. my slumlord hired non-contract workers to fix up the place above me and they didn't know what they were doing, so on thanksgiving, a mexican man came crashing thru my kitchen ceiling, blanketing my entire apartment (and my all-white pet cat, star jones) in dust.
2) i had surgery once where my lungs had to be collapsed. when i came out, it was the worst feeling. having your lungs collapsed then reinflated feels like a 2-ton person is sitting on your chest
3) i missed the first four months of my pregnancy due to negligent doctors...meaning, it wasn't confirmed that i was pregnant until i was 4 months along...(loooooooong & crazy story)
4) i sued my ex-slumlord and won...but have yet to collect one thin dime from that sleazy bloke
5) i once hydroplaned speeding in the rain while headed home with an a acquaintance following me. while my car lifted then came back down, the person behind me wasn't so lucky. they lifted then spun and hit a pole...i watched it all in horror
and Finally 6) i hate cilantro!!! the thought of it makes me dry-heave....i think its one of the worst herbs EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now, i tag 12kyle, mizrepresent, queen, poca, elle, lady, F-it and BGG (yes, i know i added extras)
if you've done this before.....well, do it again :-) i like reading new facts about you guys :-P