Friday, August 22, 2008

Under Construction....

*ugh!* i have having great difficulty doing what i need to do on blogger! whether it's post pics or write comments on people's pages...i'm really going thru some mess here. if blogger is deciding to act like a jerk, then *CURSE YOU, YOU FRIGGIN BLOGGER* (and simultaneously, slashing invisible blogger internal wires and stuff & kicking blogger creator in the shin), if it's my beloved Pinky The Wonder Laptop, then this wench and i are going to have to rumble it out until its fixed. I HATE THIS!!!! so, please do not think PCD is being stank, but i am still reading you guys. just know that if you have a pop-up comment box, i can't access it right now (Jaded, F-it List and others) and comment. loves ya tho! and have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Lol, damn PCD I'm sorry blogger is giving it to you raw! I figured something had to be wrong, because normally when I get to work in the morning, I have a blog in my inbox published by you. I hope your laptop or blogger gets it's act together soon!

12kyle said...

i know that you read my blog

i got kicked

remember?

lmao!!

have a great weekend

Sexxy Luv said...

have a great weekend PCD!!!!

hate to say it,but i think it's on your end.

Foia said...

I miss you! Hope the problems get fixed soon..

Eb the Celeb said...

are you jumping ship... dont jump ship... everyone is leaving and going to wordpress... say it aint so PCD!