I was awarded the Certified Honest Blogger Award by The F-it List!!!
Here are the rules to follow:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
F-it added a "Things About Me" part of this so here are somethings about me that you probably don't know.
Things About PCD
1. i miss my cat, starr jones. she lives with my parents because i couldn't have her when i was pregnant. then she had to stay longer after lil PCD was born cuz we were scared she'd be all in her face. now she hates me for abandoning her and doesn't want to come back because lil PCD can chase and certainly does terrorize her :-(
2. garage sales make me nauseous. the thought that you could buy something from a crazy person really freaks me out. like what of jeffrey dahmer had a garage sale before everyone knew he was eating folks up? you never know what people do in their house so i'd rather not even think about it
3. i really shop too much in the fall. its like a disease...but the fall fashion just calls me...ah well!
5. is there anything more disgusting than cilantro? the sight, smell and certainly the taste makes my insides boil! and its EVERYWHERE! grrrrrrr
7. i potty-trained lil PCD by 21 months. i'm dern proud of it too!
8. i have phases when i am totally addicted to certain types of candy or junk food. this week, its been peanut m&ms. i have some every night (i know...the horror!) last week, it was salt & vinegar chips...and i don't even like chips. these little moments come and go...it's so weird. and you won't believe what i ate last night....my husband laughed me off of the phone when i asked him to go get some
9. growing up, i used to HATE southern cuisine like collard greens or black-eyed peas and i didn't even know what okra was. well, i LOVE southern food now...(except for the slimy okra). and nothing too eccentric like hogmaws(?) or pig's anything. (p.s. does anyone know what exactly a hogmaw is? is it like a hog paw?)
10. i have it bad for whole foods market. i can't drive past them without buying things even if i was just there 2 days before. the people started recognizing me so much that i found another one to go to...even tho its further away. i figured since its bigger, maybe i could hide out a little longer before people start busting me out-lol!
and now, in the same fashion of F-it, i would like to award 2 bloggers.....
who didn't have a blog for the longest & was always commenting all over the place-lol! then she finally got one and she shares a lot of honest things on it
who not only makes blogs about seriously important issues and concerns but also has hilarious posts about things she wonders about
***HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PRETTY CIRCLERS....AND I THANK THE ACADEMY FOR ALL OF MY ACCOLADES. YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO A PARTY IN MY HONOR...YAAAAAAY!!***