ok, so i watched this about 37 times trying to figure some things out.
1. i thought that when you wear wigs, you put at least one pin in it to ensure its stick-osity to your head
2. if you know you didn't help with the stickiness of said wig, perhaps you should not go flinging your head back...
3. ...in front of a camera...
4. ...and everyone in the church
5. the young lady approaching the pulpit looks to be in a hilarious fit of laughter as she's walking up there
6. she also looked like she was trying to control the laughter once she was up there
7. WHY was she just holding that wig up behind the lady as she continued her dance?
8. that made it more obvious that the wig was off. i mean, at least the lady's hair wasn't in thirteen braids with a stocking cap on her head. she actually had a nice amount of hair underneath the wig so if someone wasn't looking...they MAY NOT have grasped that a wig was missing...at first glance.
9. now that i think about it, i think that girl just wanted to be on camera