Friday, February 22, 2008

The Pretty Ugly Spotlight: Cindy McCain


who'd a thought that a woman who was once addicted to pills, has committed theft and was once the chick-on-the-side could possibly be the first lady of the united states of america? i mean, we all have pasts and trials that occur in our lives...but this is better than a soap opera script. while she has toiled away her time trying to bury her past in good works, it still makes me warm and fuzzy knowing that cindy mccain is just as real as anyone else...pills and all (sniggle)

2 comments:

Mes Deux Cents said...

Hi PCD,

WOW; I had no idea! But I have thought she looked pretty wacked out. If Hillary is the Democratic Nominee she will use McCain's wife's past against him.

TravelDiva said...

I didn't know about the pills. I knew McCain left his first wife--who I think was crippled at some point during the marriage? for Ms. Cindy. Interesting.